- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 quarts reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups creamy reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups light cream
- Peanuts, chopped optional
- Melt butter in a skillet; add onion and celery and sauté until soft, but not brown. Stir in flour until well blended.
- Add chicken broth, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add peanut butter, salt and cream, stirring to blend thoroughly. Do not boil. Serve garnished with peanuts.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: