- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and left whole or cut diagonally in half (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beans, cover and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally and lower heat if beans are browning too quickly.
- Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt and pepper and cook, stirring gently, until cheese is browned, about 3 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: