- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups whole-grain O-shaped oat cereal
- 1 cup chopped dried fruit such as raisins, prunes, tart cherries and apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped, roasted lightly salted peanuts
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and cinnamon. Cook, stirring, until marshmallows are melted, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and quickly stir in cereal, fruit and peanuts.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan and, using wet hands, quickly press evenly into pan until firm.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: