- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 heads fennel, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
Recipe by Alison Lewis
- Whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and cayenne in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine fennel, peaches and watermelon in a large bowl. Drizzle with orange juice mixture, tossing gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: