- 2 (2- to 3-ounce) crusty French rolls
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred basil pesto
- 2 ounces Gruyère cheese, sliced
- 6 ounces thinly sliced grilled or roasted chicken
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- Preheat grill or stovetop griddle pan.
- Slice buns in half. Pick out some of bread from the top and bottom halves to create a slight depression. Brush outsides lightly with oil. Open buns. Spread cut sides with pesto. Top one side with chicken, cheese and arugula. Close buns.
- Place on grill or griddle. Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese starts to melt.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: